Well, it was fun while it lasted

Bear

Well, after all the hoops I jumped through to get the work study job in the café at school it ends in two weeks. In order to keep the position during a full semester you have to take a full course load and there is just no way I can do that. Off to beat the pavement again...:(

Salazar

Didn't they tell you when you got the position what the terms were for a full semester? Well, at least you had it for a little while, but having to go look for something new does stink. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Timothy

Wow, Bear! Why didn't they tell you this from the beginning? Better yet, why did they even give you the position if you weren't full time? That just doesn't seem fair to me.

Bear

I was full-time for the summer semester, but they didn't mention that "full-time" for Fall semester would be 16 hours of credits. There is no way I can take four full classes, work there for 15 hours, and find a job that might actually pay the bills. I have something lined up for the end of this week though so fingers crossed it all works out. :)

Timothy

Wow! I always thought that 12 hours was a full load in the long semesters. I wonder when they changed that or if it varies from one school to the next. Either way, fingers crossed everything works out for you.