What type of father are you?

Lorenzo

Are you the type of father who guides and support your kids actively? Or would you much rather be in the background, letting mom do the talking and disciplining?

Donald

I'm front and center with all the kids in our family. The kids enjoy having a crazy guy around who won't put up with monkey business. We do crazy stuff, but we also stay away from hurtful or dangerous activities.

Bobby

I think my wife and I work together on this. Certain things she leaves to me while other things are taken care of by her. By playing tag team we keep the kids guessing which we think is a good thing.

Lieutenant

I am very active showing them ways to be better people. I do not make decisions for them but I point them in the right direction and teach them that if they make mistakes they must be accountable for their actions.

Victor

Well I'm a stay at home dad, so if I faded into the background and let my wife do all the disciplining, we'd have some seriously unruly kids! I am definitely their primary caretaker, although my wife pulls her weight when she's not working.

agoodwriter

I am very nice to my kids.. Example always when they wan't to get something new.. Like games for Playsation or new toys i will buy them, but first they will need to do some homework and get good results from school!

Victor Leigh

I am the buddy type of father. Maybe it's because that's how my father was to me. So rather than teach my children by telling, I teach them by doing things together with them.

Godric

I am the type of that that would let you do anything and everything so that you can experience the fright from wrong. Not that I do not do anything, as a matter of fact I do, but I would rather do it when the lesson would make sense.