What's the most expensive gift you've bought your kid?

justin

I think the crib was our most expensive gift. But I have a friend whose five year old as a 32 inch flat screen tv in his room with a queen size bed. I cannot figure out how they do it, as I know they do not make a whole lot, but the kid has so much expensive stuff.

Andy

I'm not so sure about this. I would have to say the Hannah Montana concert ticket I bought my oldest daughter. She wanted to go really bad. The concert was sold out. One of my friends had an extra ticket but I had to pay $200 for it because that is what she paid.

AdoptedDad

The most expensive car I ever bought my kid was a $250 guitar for his 13th birthday. He'll be 16 this year, so I am guessing he may want an even more expensive gift.

JamesMichael

I bought a 24k gold necklace worth $450 for my lovely daughter. I know teenagers love jewelries so I decided to buy it for her. If she will become a valedictorian this year, I'll buy more expensive jewelries for her.

MatthewR

We bought our kids a Wii, that was the most expensive gift so far. It was $249 when I bought it. I did buy my daughter a flat screen TV for her room but I got a great deal on it.

Andy

The most expensive car I ever bought my kid was a $250 guitar for his 13th birthday. He'll be 16 this year, so I am guessing he may want an even more expensive gift.
I am sure when my girls are 16, they are both going to be wanting a car. That will be there most expensive gift for sure. Gifts get more expensive as they get older.