What's the name??

bighelp

I know someone who is expecting and they have it tied down now to two names each (boy or girl), but the bigger news is they are hoping for twins. Using a fertility drug, why is it a better chance of multiples? I always wondered that but never really knew why. Maybe they can use all names if they end up with four! :D

CHenne

That would be awesome... to use all the names but a handful if they had 4 kids at once. Wow! Nanny city! I always wanted twins too but we did not get them.

crowl

I think having that many kids a nanny is not just a blessing but a must have. I could not even imagine the mornings in a house when you are outnumbered by little ones!

Pascallist

Wow, I can't imagine having four kids at once, and still get enough sleep at night. I know kids are a blessing but.... Anyway, congrats to them, hope they end up with the number of kids they could handle properly. :)

Clive

I know someone who is expecting and they have it tied down now to two names each (boy or girl), but the bigger news is they are hoping for twins. Using a fertility drug, why is it a better chance of multiples? I always wondered that but never really knew why. Maybe they can use all names if they end up with four! :D
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the reason fertility treatments cause so many multiple births is because they implant more than one fertilized egg at a time. So, it ups the odds of twins, triplets, etc. Again, I'm not sure that is completely right.

Whoowap

That would be great, but it's kind of unlikely to have quadruplets. However, there is a big chance of triplets through fertility treatments. I can't imagine how happy those parents could be to have more children than names... :)