What's your worst fear?

DadOf4

My biggest fear is that something will happen to me and I won't be able to support my family or I won't be around to support my family. What's your biggest fear?

Travis

The last thing I want to happen in my life is losing my wife or/and her love to me. I know it sounds immature, but it's what I feel now. I really love her and I don't think I can live without her.

CubFanJack

My mom died when I was a teenager. So my biggest fear is something happening to me and not being there for my son as he grows up.

PappaQ

I think just about every dad worries that if something happens to him, he wants his family taken care of. I do that by making sure my life insurance will provide enough coverage to pay off all debts including the house.

Daffy

My son died at age 42. That was something I didn't think would ever happen. I couldn't believe it and I still can't. He's been dead for two years this coming July and it still hurts just as bad today as it did that day. My fondest wish is that no one would ever have to lose a child. I know it happens but it's just not something that should.

Andy

I am worried about something happening to me and my children not being taken care of. I know their mother will do what she can but she would have to do it without me. We aren't together anymore but we do take care of our kids.