Which fruit/Vegetable is the best for your health?

Godric

We all know that fruits and vegetable has a lot of great and healthy benefits.

I usually eat bananas to maintain my potassium and its also delicious when you put sugar in it.

How about the others? What fruit or vegetable do you use the most?

Victor Leigh

Bananas for me. I have been partial to bananas since I was a kid. I can get through a big comb of bananas in just one sitting.

Babar

I don't think there is just "one" that is best for your health, but several contenders. There are some fruits/veggies that are quite useless for you, though, like cucumbers and iceberg lettuce!

Godric

I don't think there is just "one" that is best for your health, but several contenders. There are some fruits/veggies that are quite useless for you, though, like cucumbers and iceberg lettuce!
I know that there is no vegetable or fruit that can be an overall best. What I am trying to ask is what is the fruit or vegetable that is going to be the best for you as a person. Example you have a poor eye sight, I would go for spinach.

Victor Leigh

I know that there is no vegetable or fruit that can be an overall best. What I am trying to ask is what is the fruit or vegetable that is going to be the best for you as a person. Example you have a poor eye sight, I would go for spinach.
Spinach? I didn't know that. All this while I was told that carrots are good for the eyes.