Would you get married again?

rodney482

I was talking with some of my divorced friends. I was sort of shocked that most of them said they would not marry again. What are your thoughts on getting married again?

Samuel

Well I am currently married and I am doing just fine. If the unthinkable were to happen I would get married, I think it would really depend on the reason why I got divorced on how I would tackle your question.
Why were you shocked?

papabear

I didn't think I would re-marry again either, but I met the right woman by chance and we've been together for 11 years now, married 4, and have a beautiful daughter together. I've learned to never say never.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I am happily married. Would I do it again? Possibly. It would really depend on the woman and how long after losing my current wife.

Lefty

I didn't think I would re-marry again either, but I met the right woman by chance and we've been together for 11 years now, married 4, and have a beautiful daughter together. I've learned to never say never.
I said the same thing. But I met the one I should have married in the first place but it wouldn't have been possible because she was on the other side of the country. We're married now though and have been HAPPILY married for a good many years now.

Jessie

I also claimed I would not marry again. I didn't expect things to turn out the way they did. Now I am engaged to be married next summer and am happier than I have ever been.

Lefty

I think sometimes we just get in a hurry to get a family and just pick the first one we see that we like. I know I did. My ex was willing to have a family too and I really thought I was in love with her but it turned out I was in "lust" with her instead. The wonderful woman I'm married to now is a totally different story. We were best friends first and then fell in love.