Your kids are the best in the world.

Zimmer

My brothers first child was just born and his wife was telling me how great my nice is, she said "I know everybody thinks their kids are great, but I just know my daughter really is great.", I couldn't help but crack a smile. I guess it's in our nature to think our kids are the best in the world, even when we're conscious that we're a clique.

Salazar

Just wait until your niece is walking and talking and she sasses your sister-in-law. You'll have to let us know what she has to say then. :D It's easy to think that our kids are the best when they're infants, but when they start developing personalities and testing boundaries, it's a whole different story.

Sinbian

That can go the other way around. I know some people who think that their kid(s) are the worst in the world. That is a pain to watch.

On The Mark

They shouldn't be parents then. I've ran across a few of "those" and I really feel for the kids. They're going to grow up thinking that they're the worst.

Andersson

I think most parents go through this phase for a short time span if they are lucky. Many never wise up and I always love to hear a parent go on and on about their child, only to not realize how many things the child hides from them.

Zimmer

I also think it's just a phase, I was pretty much like that with our first son. Whenever he took a poop I thought it was the best poop any child took in the history of pooping, I'm exaggerating of course. The point is, I think it's only natural to go through this phase since as parents we can't help, but marvel at the little person we created.