3, 4 eyes

crowl

Right now we are about to find out tomorrow if our kids are going to need glasses like the parents. If it holds true we will not be 4 eyes, we will be 12 eyes. Just the cost of everyone getting their glasses at the same time and the price scares me a little. :eek:

Dan

I finally talked my wife out of buying $200 glasses for all 3 kids that had to be replaced every year. Try Walmart or Target, their glasses are a lot cheaper and you won't scream when (if?) they lose them.

crowl

That is true but the problem is I am not waiting to pay out of pocket. Our insurance while good only covers certain types of glasses and I have yet to find any in places like that (rather than a normal eye doctors office) which carry what I need.

Luke

Our kids will probably be the same way if they take after my wife and I. I shudder to think what that will cost just knowing what mine cost us out of pocket.

Dan

Crowl-call your insurance carrier and see what places they cover. They should be able to tell you places near your home. See what the copay would be.

crowl

We did, all copays are the same at each location and its honestly only five in our entire tri-county area. I would think there are more, there are tons of eye places around here.