36 today!

Jarred

Yep, it's my birthday :) My wife is taking me out for oysters tonight and I can't wait. Whatever she got me as a present will be nice, I'm sure, but it's the oysters I'm really looking forward to :D Just wish we had a sitter so we could go out somewhere after dinner.

Paul40

Happy birthday! It's important for your kids to celebrate with you too. Too bad you couldn't get a sitter for another night and go out. I hope you had a great birthday!

Jarred

Thanks, Paul. It was a good night and the oysters were great :) The baby came with us and we had to come straight home, but oh well. We haven't had a sitter in almost a year so it would have been nice, but it's tough finding anyone when you don't live anywhere near family and your house is accessible only by four wheel drive, lol.

Cruise

Happy belated birthday Jarred! Glad to hear you had a wonderful day with the oysters and the baby. Sorry to hear about that but is it that difficult to find a sitter in your location?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Happy belated birthday. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Did you get oysters on the half shell? I have not had them in a long time.