63 Today!

Maxsdad

It was 63 out today and right now it is only 57. I'm loving it - was outside without a coat! This weekend it's supposed to snow again. :eek: I'm about sick of the weather changing so much!

polamalu43

That stinks doesn't it... I mean it's awesome that it was so nice out. Tell me did you call in today and take a "mental" health day and spend it outside? I would have.

Zebeddee

I thought it was your birthday so I came by to say congrats! I think the weather is pushing many people to the edge of insanity, but it will soon be hot and then everyone will be complaining again! :)

stayathomepaul

I am so glad that spring is finally here. I do not think I could have taken one more day of winter or I would have screamed. I am sure I must have that seasonal disorder!

Adam

Yikes, does that stink! We have been having incredibly nice weather lately as well. It is always a great feeling when you can go outside without a jacket on. Soon enough, I'll be pulling on the shorts.

Maxsdad

Nope, not my birthday! I'm a long way off from 63. It's in the 60's again today so we got lucky. I'm bracing myself for more snow though.

I did not take the day off but I should have!

Aiden

The weather's been pretty random here too. The other day it was hailing, then it was nice, hailing, nice etc, etc. It was driving me crazy. I wanted the weather to make up it's mind so I would know if I could go for a walk lol.

danno

I'm another one who thought you'd just had a birthday! Lol! I'm in the UK and it's pretty warm outside today too. We use Celsius and it's 9.7 degrees which is less than 50 degrees Fahrenheit so you beat me!