A new winner

Maxsdad

Subway is now the largest fast food chain in the US. This does not surprise me at all, they are everywhere. We have a couple in our town and the town I work in has 3 of them. They are all owned by different people too and they don’t always run the same specials. I do buy subs from Subway probably once a week (love them). Subway took over being the largest fast food chain from McDonalds. I hardly ever go to McD’s. I wonder if the health craze has changed people’s way of thinking? Do you go to Subway more or Mc’s more?

RandysDad

We try not to go to either more than once a month. We have been trying to prepare more meals at home and have been succeeding so far. It's more cost effective and tastier than eating out all of the time. My wife and I take left overs the next day for lunch and pack some type of sandwich and fruit for the kids for their lunch.

PeterPater

I do like Subway. The food has always been fresh and the staff seem well trained, if a little robotic in their greetings! I probably eat from there at least once a week because you can make healthy choices easily. So long as you don't start adding in chips and cookies it's a nice, fresh lunch.

Millman

I frequent both places about the same, but I agree that I see more Subway's everywhere. I think I read the same information, and even though there are more Subway's, McDonalds still made more money.

pokerdad

I'll stop in and pick up a Subway sandwich about once a week or so. I eat McDonald's about once a month and that's usually as a treat for the kids. I like that at Subway you can load up on the veggies and really make a sandwich that's going to fill you up.

Maxsdad

I bet Mc's does make more money still. I agree with you pokerdad - I like the choices you get at Subway and the kids love it too. I'm tired of Mc's food. We ran in yesterday and I got a cheeseburger and small fry - the cheeseburger was 300 calories and the fries 220. I almost crapped!

Jerry F

McDonald's hands down for my kids. They all love Chicken McNuggets and I usually eat a salad or something like that. It just so easy to drive through and get something like this and bring it home instead of cooking.

Aiden

I love Subway however I don't find myself getting cravings for their food like I used to. When I'm craving fast food, I want something that's bad for me lol and always end up going to Jack in the Box.