Amazing apology

Andersson

I never thought we would get an apology from a grumpy neighbor that we have and it has taken about a month but we did get one. He explained that he spent a great deal of time in Vietnam and sometimes he just goes "out there". He was actually so nice that he offered to treat our entire family to dinner if we wanted. Of course I declined since we have a pretty big family. :D

Timothy

That's awesome, Andersson. We had some issues with one of our neighbors a few years back, but we never received an apology from her. Our issue actually escalated to the point that we had to go to court about it!

Sinbian

You know what, I would have accepted that invitation and then eat everything in his house. :D Just kidding! Nice to see there are still some humble people out there.

Chrisitan

That is certainly a once in a lifetime event. I would enjoy it while it lasted because it will probably be back to normal in a few weeks. I would love for some of the people I deal with on a daily basis to apologize for the bad things they do.

John

Wouldn't life be so much nicer if we could all apologize for things we have done in our past? Of course, there are always circumstances and stories behind the events, but life is just better when everyone gets along.

BigPapa

I am glad that he was able to own up to his problems and apologize to you guys, Andersson. We don't have too many neighbors and we all pretty much keep to ourselves anyway so we have never had this problem. I am sure it can make life difficult though.

Andersson

I also found out that he is a veteran and I want to send him a card in the mail when Memorial Day comes up. We completely understand the issues he is going through as similar has happened to us with my brother-in-law.

Victor

I'm glad things have gotten better with your neighbor and I'm sure he will appreciate your recognition on Memorial Day. Life is much easier when you get along with your neighbors.

Andersson

It is amazing indeed! I am very humble from the experience because for a while there it was quite intense and I was a little worried too. I still sometimes wonder about the people down the block as everyone seems to have issues with them, I almost wish they would move.