amazing weather

Andersson

Most of the weekend was pretty bland, Friday evening through Saturday was windy as anything but by the time Sunday rolled around the entire block was happy. People were out in the gardens and mowing their lawn, others like us had the windows in the house open letting it air out and the smell of the BBQ's going on was to die for. How was everyone's weekend? Ours was superb!

Clay

It started off chilly, but quickly turned hot. We played around with our metal detector and rode bikes. We also started getting flower pots ready for our front porch. My son and wife painted clay pots, like they do every year. We were going to bbq, but just did not get around to it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Spent Saturday putting together a climbing dome and playset for our kids birthday present. Got the dome done, but the playset is missing a few pieces for the swing beam. A little sad that it was not done for them. Sunday I spent cleaning up, and straightening up from Saturday and preparing for their party this coming Saturday.

ryan

Spring cleaning has already started around our house. Since the weather was so nice, we spent part of Sunday afternoon outside playing with the dogs and picking up stuff in the yard. It started raining later in the evening, although it was only the misty kind.

Salazar

I've been dealing with rain where I live, but I have friends in New Jersey who have been raving about the weather there on Facebook all day. Spring is in the air!

polamalu43

Our weekend was great and this week has been great too. I wanted to call in sick (personal day) and keep the kids home too. We have been enjoying the weather, grilling out, playing ball in the yard and wearing shorts.

Sinbian

I had a lovely weekend and the weather was great here to. We went for a walk on the trail near our home town. It was great for a change after this long winter.

Bobby

It's been an amazing weekend here. We had huge storms on Friday though with lots of rain, so there's not much that we can do around the yard yet. But I've gone running up and down our laneway and around our property both Saturday and today, just enjoying the sun, and listening to the frogs and the birds.

Bear

We had a beautiful weekend here although it is very warm for this time of year (near 90 already). We almost got our backyard fence completed so the kids can run free!

Scooter

It has been amazing weather. For us this hot weather is not a good thing. My sons asthma has gone crazy because of the weather changes, and it is supposed to change again! Hopefully things will even out so he will be ok.

kreso93

At the place where I live, it has been sunny for almost 2 weeks now. Nice change, finally all the snow melted. Too bad it came so fast, one month ago it was -20°C and now it's +20°C

Bear

We have got temperatures forecast for the high 70's for the next five to ten days. I just wish we could get a little rain to wash some of this pollen away!