Anniversary Gift for the Wife

Timothy

My wife and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary. I want to buy her something nice, nothing too expensive, but something that says, "I love you and I'm glad you're my wife." Any ideas?

Sam

I get my wife a red rose for each year that we are married and a lovely card. On the "big" years like our fifth or tenth anniversary I got her a special piece of jewelry.

Ronald

My wife and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary. I want to buy her something nice, nothing too expensive, but something that says, "I love you and I'm glad you're my wife." Any ideas?
What does she like? The post above about flowers was a good idea, but my wife wouldn't like a gift like that, because flowers die so soon after they're cut. I think it really just depends on your wife's taste, but the last anniversary gift I got for my wife was a kindle, because she loves to read.

Michael

I found an upscale restaurant in a neighboring town she had never been to. I also booked a hotel room in a nice venue and surprised her with a romantic dinner and overnight stay. We watched movies in our room and slept in late. She loved it.