Antagonists?

Jonathan

Who do you think is the best villain in movies? I just watched The Silence of the Lambs (again), and I am ascertained that Hannibal Lecter (portrayed excellently by Antony Hopkins) is the best antagonist character in movies ever.

polamalu43

Wow, great question. I do think that Hannibal was terrible so he fits the bill. How about the Joker? I have not watched many movies lately and when I do they are kids or comedy.

Mohidad

The Joker is great, especially who's portrayed by Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger. Actually there are too many great villains in movies to choose from, like Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane, Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula, and YouKnowWho in Harry Potter series, just to name a few.

Andersson

There are so many its very hard to choose from, we are big on the movies in this house. And you know when you talk about movies like this its always the movies that stand the test of time too!

WagnerB

Great villains in movies are often portrayed by great actors. My favorites are John Malkovich in "In the Line of Fire" and Bruce Willis in "The Jackal". They are superb!