Are you friendly with your neighbors?

Adam

Are you friendly with your neighbors?! For the most part we are, excluding our extremely rude and obnoxious neighbors that live directly next to us. How do you handle rude neighbors (if you are unfortunate like us)?!

NoEnergy

We don't really talk much to them. We are end of a row, and there are only three houses in total. We've never seen the person at the end, and see the guy next to us maybe a couple of times a month.

Jerry F

We are extremely lucky that a group of us on our block all go to church together. We all sit each others kids and the kids all hang out together. I was so glad that things turned out like this. It doesn't happen all of the time now days.

Mack

Everybody in our neighborhood lives on a 2-5 acre parcel. We have neighborhood get- togethers a few times throughout the year. Otherwise, people mostly mind their own business.

bighelp

I have to say in our area we have amazing neighbors, there are only two that are so-so. The first is the nosiest person I think in the world, she has to know everything about everyone at all times. The others are fairly new to our area and seen nice from a distance but the woman drives like a monster on our block and I truly hate it.

AbsDad

We always got on well with our last neighbors, but we moved just a couple of weeks ago. It's always going to take a little time to meet people and get to know them once you move.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Here if Florida, most people spend their days indoors. But I'm on good terms with all the neighbors so far.

pokerdad

We get along with most of our neighbors and know quite a few of them well. Most of us have kids around the same ages in school together. The summer block party is always alot of fun.

TwinPeaks

I don't care about the rude neighbors, and yes i do have them. But my wife is not like that, she will respond openly if needed.

Cruise

We have one or two rude neighbors, but we don't really care about them either. Everybody in our block knows that arguing with them is just a waste of time.

bighelp

I remember about a decade ago I lived in a good area but all of the neighbors except one couple were idiots, never paid attention to what others might think is not appropriate (loud music at night, etc). The worst part was that it was in a "gated community" I swear they need to do better screenings. :)