Are You Making More Or Less Than Your Wife

Bobby

Just wondering how many of you guys have wives who earn more than you do. I'm self-employed so my earnings tend to be all over the place. Sometimes I make more than my wife and sometimes less. I'm just happy she has a steady income so we know how much guaranteed money we have coming in. How do you feel if your wife makes more?

Sinbian

My wife is earning almost twice as much. I'm OK with it because my income is not that low. Even though I'm fine with it and I don't spend "her" money, she always complains about my income.

kreso93

I'm self employed as well, so it's sometimes more, sometimes less. It really depends on how the business was that month.

Godric

I'm earning more than my wife because I'm the only one working in our family of 3. It's a bit difficult though because I can never afford to get sick or to stop working.

Don

I am self-employed. I was earning more than my wife, but for the last few months work has been slow, so she is earning more than me.

Victor Leigh

I am definitely earning more than my wife. Mainly because I don't have a wife now. Just kidding. When I used to have a wife, I was earning something like two to ten times what she earned. No kidding.

Kina

A of right now I am making more than my wife. But there was a time she was making more than me, and I was ok with it.

I know some men feel their masculinity take a hit when their wives make more, but I wish she made enough where I did not have to work.

Jonathan

I am the bread winner and the only source of income in the family. My wife doesn't work, but now she is learning to work online to help us with paying the bills.