Are you ready for football?

BigPapa

I am a diehard Notre Dame Fighting Irish football fan and I never miss a game. I can't wait for the season to start because even though our first game is against Navy, it is being played in Ireland so it should be pretty exciting to watch.

JRDeep

I'm ready for the NFL season to get underway. I've tried to watch these preseason games....Can't do it. It's unwatchable. I can only sit through a Football game that matters. I can watch preseason basketball, but not football. it's disgustingly mediocre

FrankSinatra

I have my college season tickets already and am getting the NFL Network so I can drink my weekends away...can't wait.

And by the way...my college team beat your college team opening day last season in your own house.

footballtim

I am ready to do what I do every season. Cheer for the underdog. Even if the team plays badly, I think it is more exciting watching them try to finally win than to watch the same teams win over and over and over again. One way I would benefit from the NFL Sunday ticket is that I would not watch the Packers, Patriots, Steelers or Giants. Why? Because they always show those teams on the regular channels.

polamalu43

:( I was ready for football and then I watched last nights game. Bummer! I'm a Steelers fan (hence the name) and the loss really stunk! It was a great game right up to the 4th quarter and then it went downhill. Looks like we need to practice a bit more.

footballtim

:( I was ready for football and then I watched last nights game. Bummer! I'm a Steelers fan (hence the name) and the loss really stunk! It was a great game right up to the 4th quarter and then it went downhill. Looks like we need to practice a bit more.
I am a big Bronco's/P. Manning/Elway fan. That first game was the only good game that the Broncos have played so far this year. Your team and mine are both 1-2 going into the 4th week. Lots of work to do.

youngone

I'm not a fan of football. The game is too stop and start for my liking and I hate being bombarded with commercials every 5 minutes. I will watch football with my buddies if there is plenty of beer to drink and snacks to eat.

tommymac

I never understood the appeal of televised sports. To me, a sport is something you do, not something you watch. I can understand the gladiatorial concept of picking a side and cheering them on in person, seeing athletes at the top of their game compete, etc. But, without a crowd to immerse oneself in, it all seems stale and pointless to me.

mollew3

I love the NFL but I cant quite get into the college sports. College football teams have way too many divisions and it gets way too confusing for me to follow. My favorite team is the Patriots but they are looking shaky out of the gate as well. Im sure Belichick will have them firing at all cylinders by the end of the season though so Im not too worried.

polamalu43

Yes we sure do have a lot of work to do. We have a tough one this weekend! The Eagles -Vick seems to win a lot now. I hope our defense comes through! I am already sick of losing!