At Home

Papa Bear

What type of entertainment do you enjoy at home with your family. Sometimes we indulge in a singing contest with some karaoke DVDs. It's good fun, and we learn new songs from the kids as they learn the older ones from us.

Strongarm

It will be better when we have children, but right now we have visits with our family often. We are still a fan of board games. I don't know how many play them these days, but our family still uses that time to enjoy together. We watch movies and tv of course too, so we can chat about what we watch. We have bbq's with the family too because they are always a good time to bond with good food. Sometimes we'll play a sport like baseball or soccer too.

Last edited:

PeterPan

We play some board games. Scrabble and Monopoly remains the old time favorite. Sometimes we also play card games or watch movies together.

chelly

Anything from video games in moderation to board games. We are trying to teach our youngest "Go Fish" but that is still a work in progress right now.

CHenne

Board games here too and Wii. We play Phase 10 a lot and Sorry. My kids love board games and I do too. We also play the active Wii games, so we are getting exercise and having fun.