Beef, pork, or poultry?

Salazar

What's your poison, guys? I'm a pig man myself. I could eat pork everyday of the week and be happy. I've been cutting back recently because I know it's not good to eat it that much, but I just love it!

Wilbur

I like a good balance. I'll never pass up a rib eye. Pork chops are great and very versatile. It's cold out here today, but this thread is making me want to go light up the grill :D

SeaUrchin

The only thing I don't like is pork. It's not that I don't like the taste, it's because for some reason my system will not allow me to eat it. I wonder if it's something about the texture, but I get sick at my stomach every time I eat pork.

Richard

I'm a beef-lover, unless we're talking about ribs, then I'm sure I'm not alone when I'm in the pork division. A steak done just right always satisfies me, and beef burritos are king in my food domain.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I love turkey, so I guess poultry. But pork is a close, very close, second. It is hard to beat a good set of ribs.

KSmith

Beef is my favorite, but I love pork sausage and bacon. I don't eat much meat anymore because of how it's grown and processed. Now, if I could find a local farmer who grain feeds his cows to buy from, that would be a different story.

daddyJoe

Ah! It has to be poultry for me. My mother makes the best fried chicken there is. She didn't stop there. Her chicken and noodles was great, too. It totally hooked me on chicken.

DriverDan

How about I just say "yes" to your question. I am a big fan of all of the above. However, my wife isn't a huge fan of pork, so we don't eat it that often.

Jeff

My favorite is Chicken, but the wife's is pork. She grew up on a pig farm and I don't mind it. Fresh of any meat is great, so we go to the local butcher shop to purchase all our needs and usually get an assortment of meats.

the saint

I love pork best, and fish too. I am not a big fan of beef but I can tolerate poultry. Good thing the wife is no fan of beef either.

SamMo

I like a good steak, or a roast gammon ham best but I can eat anything. I like liver and kidneys too but my wife is practically vegetarian, she eats so little meat. The only thing I don't like is turkey.