Best Indoor Play Places For Your Kiddos

Babar

I found this to be an interesting and useful article. Do you have any fun indoor play spaces like these in your area that you go to?

Andersson

Have you ever heard of Monkey Joe’s? My sister told me about that place a while back and that is where all the kids have their large parties now. I wish they had stuff like this when I was growing up.

Michael

We have had birthday parties at places like indoor miniature golf with indoor machines where they have tokens and win prizes. These are such a ripoff. I would much rather have the kids in my back yard.

Ed35

Monkey Joe's? that sounds very interesting. There are no Monkey Joe's around here. We take them to Minehans - its a local place here. We also used to take them to Chuck E Cheese.

bray2160

I always take my son to a place called Chuck E Cheese. There's a variety of games and play areas there. Aside from it being overly crowded, my son has a blast.

We have an indoor water parked called Kalahari. Now this is a truly amazing and spacious place. There's a huge game room, countless slides, nice food court and great lodging accommodations within the water park.

Lieutenant

I would agree with others with the Monkey Joes or even Wild Air. Wild Air is very similar to Monkey Joes but it is MUCH cheaper and parents get in free.

Victor Leigh

When my kids were still at home, they were not much into indoor kind of activities. Mainly because we live in the countryside. So their playground was the big field in front of the house or the forest at the back.

Sinbian

We had a few in our town and kids thought they were a blast. Anyway it is a good moment to pause and take a minute for yourself. :) I know we all need it from time to time.

Clay

My kids would rather be exploring outside, but sometimes they like to go to Chuck E. Cheese. We also have an indoor inflatables play area. It is pretty cool, especially during the winter, when the kids need to run off some energy!

Godric

My sone loves this kinds of play pen. There are a lot of these in our local mall and every time go to the mall, he just have to try one. He is 3 years old right now so he literally likes to do this kinds of play pens.

Kina

We have a Monkey Joes and Frankie's Fun Park. My kids have out grown Monkey Joes, but they still like Frankie's. It is more geared towards older kids., with lazer tag, bumper cars, and a mini roller coaster.

June11th

I found this to be an interesting and useful article. Do you have any fun indoor play spaces like these in your area that you go to?
The local mall, Fountain Gate is putting a huge one in the food court area of their center. So by the time daughter is born, and providing that we can get a table close enough to supervise (they probably should be reserved for parties with children, I think.) and the fact that we're at Fountain Gate a fair bit. She'll be playing there quite often I'm sure.

makingloot

We have had birthday parties at places like indoor miniature golf with indoor machines where they have tokens and win prizes. These are such a ripoff. I would much rather have the kids in my back yard. But, My kids would rather be exploring outside, but sometimes they like to go to Chuck E. Cheese. We also have an indoor inflatables play area. It is pretty cool, especially during the winter, when the kids need to run off some energy!

Ravenfan

My son is starting to get tired of the gymnastics play areas and is looking for something different. I see that laser tag arenas are opening up again after they sort of died off for about a decade. At $8 a pop though it's tough to take him there for much more than two or three games, which is about a half hour of entertainment.

FrankSinatra

We have a couple places around here that is a giant room full of trampolines and they play dodgeball and stuff...its 360 degree of tramp goodness. Except Joba Chamberlain broke his ankle at one of those places and his shin bone was sticking out of his leg.

writer811

Chuck-E-Cheese is usally the only indoor play area we take the kids to around here but about twenty miles away there's a place called ARC Recreational Center. It's amazing, and they have rooms for both adults and childrens, and for both.

Don

I guess Chuck E. Cheese is our favorite place. We have a place that is closer to us, but they cater to small kids and pre-teens and the last time we were there it seemed like the older kids were taking over.

FrankSinatra

I remember Discovery Zone from when I was kid. DZ was by far the best play place for kids. They had crazy obstacles and arcade games and then really yummy snacks. I miss that place!