Big Ben out!

polamalu43

Oh no Steelers fans! Big Ben is out for this Sunday's game. It's a big one too - Baltimore Ravens. I hope he is only out for 1 game. We only have 1 back-up QB - Leftwich and he is not really all that great!

Michael

Oh, I'm wishing I could sit down this week and watch some football. Instead I'm running around trying to get errands done that have to be finished by next week.

BigPapa

I heard that he was questionable for Sunday. That sure is bad news for Steelers fans as I am not sure their backup is up to the task of beating the Ravens.

polamalu43

News is he will be out Sunday and who knows how long after. He has suffered a rare rib injury (life threatening). I am sad because I don't want them to lose but I don't want him playing like this!

CHenne

Seriously looking back at the last three games I figure they should have kept Ben out longer. He probably was not 100% yet and the team would have done better with Batch. Hindsight is twenty-twenty though.

polamalu43

I don't know if I believe this or not. I think that the receivers need to catch the ball more often. There were quite a few fumbles and dropped passes too. It can't all be Ben's fault. Yes, he took the blame each time but it wasn't only just him.

Fargon

If the pass is fumbled or just not caught, it's the receivers fault. If the receiver can't even touch a pass, the route went wrong somewhere. Hard to say if it's the quarterback or the receiver in that case.

But I think they' should've given Ben more time.