Birthday gift for wife

Bear

Okay, I need some help and quick! My wife's birthday is tomorrow, and I still haven't gotten her anything from me and the kids yet. My mind is total blank!

CHenne

We don't know your wife - Wow, I can't believe you waited this long. All I can say is you are in BIG trouble if you don't come up with something big. How about a manicure/pedicure gift certificate?

Sportsfanatic

Get her flowers, a nice card that you write a romantic letter to her in, and some massage oils that you'll be using on her that night. Cook her a wonderful dinner and just be sweet and affectionate. She will love this. It's not all about an expensive gift, just make her feel special and show her love and it will make her day. Oh, don't forget a cake too!

Jack

When in doubt, go the flowers route. Women absolutely love to get flowers. I would throw in some perfume also, just for good measure. Do the flowers from the kids and the perfume from you and you're all set!

Gilbo

I have never waited that long, it seems like you like to live life as a date devil. My spouse would end up beating me black and blue if I waited that long.

Ralphie

First of all, don't panic. Whatever you decide to get her, make sure it is something "girly", feminine and personal, and not something related to any kind of domestic chore.

Kost

Take her out and let her know that anything she wants she can have, simple answer for a simple problem. Next time though it might not fly, I think its a once in a lifetime type of offer. :)

Bear

I ended up getting her a nice bottle of wine, a spa gift certificate, and a dozen roses. I'm golden and she never knew how late I waited to get it. ;)

2andalone

Wow, you got lucky with that. I don't think I would be able to wait until the last minute. I am usually way ahead of schedule with gifts.