Bond - James Bond

Don

Anyone see the new James Bond movie yet? The wife and I are planning on seeing it for date night, but I don't know when that will be. Our schedules are pretty crazy for the next two weeks. I'm hoping it will still be around on Thanksgiving weekend.

Endalia

No but I would love to see it. I have seen every Bond film and have most of them on DVD. I loved the novels too and I've read most of the twice or three times.

Bear

I haven't seen it yet, but I caught the trailer this morning and I definitely want to see it! I also saw the trailer for the new Brad Pitt movie coming out next summer, and it looked awesome too.

BigPapa

Me and the wife saw it Saturday night. All I have to say is that it was awesome! At first we were concerned that we would get bored because it was 2.5 hours long. Once the film started though time just flew. It was action packed from beginning to end.

Andersson

I really do not like going to the movies anymore, I have seen the ticket prices rise so much in my lifetime it is just a bummer trying to pay those darn prices. I think in the past ten years we might have went eight times, two of those is when the kids dragged us to go.

Don

I really do not like going to the movies anymore, I have seen the ticket prices rise so much in my lifetime it is just a bummer trying to pay those darn prices. I think in the past ten years we might have went eight times, two of those is when the kids dragged us to go.
We don't go very much either, but when we do go we usually try to go in the afternoon so we can get the "Twilight" prices. They are usually about half of what it is at night.