Bowling

Dave

At what age did you start taking your kids bowling? I love to bowl but don't really know at what age children would show an interest.

Jarred

My daughter is too young just yet, but I think my dad started taking me when I was about 6 or 7. I am the world's worst bowler though so when it is time to take the munchkin I think I'll let my wife teach her.

Jaxon

I think she was about 5 or 6. She was so small, I think she was a bit intimidated by the size of everything, and didn't like it too much.

Tyler

I started taking my niece and nephew at about 6 years old. They seem to really enjoy going with me. It gives us quality time and I am teaching them too, as I did not have anyone to teach me.

MilwaukeeJoe

I think the first time I took them they were 3 or 4. The bowling alley had bumpers they put down for the little ones to protect them from gutter balls. Between that and the sodas and nachos, they had a great time.

Paul40

We go bowling a lot. We like to do the moonlight bowling where they turn off the lights and only light up the lanes. That is cool! The kids love it too.