Broken toe!

PeterPater

Can you believe I broke my toe? I wasn't even doing anything exciting, just stubbed it on something in the yard, and that was that. Still, it could be worse. At least I can still type!

Mack

I broke my little toe a few years back. I was hustling around the picnic table on our deck and caught it on one of the railing posts. Not much you can do except let it heal.

WagnerB

Ouch, that must hurt! It is not fun but it happens. You seems to do everything right and you just get the accident. I wonder if it has something to do with karma.

Rod

Broken toes are the worst because it makes wearing shoes pretty near impossible. Hopefully you live in a warm place! I had mine strapped up a bit, which helped with the pain and moving around.

PeterPater

Seems my little accident is not such an unusual thing to do, I still feel stupid though. I am lucky that the weather allows me to avoid shoes, but I miss driving.

crowl

I have broken the same toe three times doing exactly the same thing. The most they will do is wrap it so after the first time I just learned to wrap it myself to save time and the hospital cost. :)