CA man & shooting

Andersson

It is always sad to hear stories like this but I have to wonder how the police knew about him, what was going on previously? And of course if someone knew this could be possible why did no one who knew him, stop him?

Endalia

It's hard to tell when someone is going to "go postal". It takes very little to set some people off. I've heard a lot of stories like that and you always wonder what was the last straw for a person. Everyone also "what-ifs" all of the time too.

BigPapa

It is sad to hear stories like this because there are always warning signs. Even the guy who shot all those people at the movies in Colorado had sent a manifesto of sorts to a psychiatrist who "didn't have time" to look at it.

polamalu43

Seriously you just never know what is going through someone's head. They could just have taken so much and then exploded. Very sad indeed.

Andersson

This is part of the reason I somewhat despise reading or listening to the news, everything seems to be so sad and depressing lately. I know the economy is rough but somewhere there has to be a happy ending.

polamalu43

I agree 100% with you on this one. I don't watch the news anymore either. It's just too darn sad. Heck we even have professional football players (who seem to have the world at their fingertips) shooting their girlfriend and then shooting themselves. What gives?