Cable deal -

Ed35

I’m switching my cable plan this weekend. I am paying more for internet/cable then I would be for internet/cable and phone. I got a letter from the cable company telling me that I’m paying too much! Am I the last person in the world to not have a “bundle deal”?

WalterK

Honestly I use cable for my internet, magic jack for my phones and my iPhones, Hulu plus, Netflix streaming, and rent on vodu. There are so many ways to catch weather and sports not. Basically I am paying like 54 for 10 mb and Hulu and Netflix are 15 combined. Magic jack is free. Cell phones, well cell phones are cell phones.

CHenne

Wow, Walter you so confused me with your post. I'm sure it makes perfect sense but I have never heard of some of those things. I don't have a bundle deal either but I need one.

Blake

I don't have a bundle because I don't have a home phone. I did call the cable company and say I wanted a better deal though. They gave me one when they found out how much I was paying.

Strongarm

Wow, Walter you so confused me with your post. I'm sure it makes perfect sense but I have never heard of some of those things. I don't have a bundle deal either but I need one.
I think what Walter is saying is that he doesn't need cable, because of all the cheaper ways to get movies and tv programs now that it is cheaper to just dispense with the cable. I've done the same thing.