Carving pumpkins today

CHenne

We are going to my cousins house this afternoon to carve pumpkins. Going to have a little fall party too. Chili, pizza, doughnuts and fun. I love family time!

Victor

That sounds great and I hope you all had a nice Sunday. Sometimes, especially this time of year, I wish we had more extended family nearby.

Don

It's too warm here to carve a pumpkin this early. We will probably do it a day or two before Halloween. My son is suppose to come up with a design for the face. That should be interesting.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like fun. A little late maybe but I saw a neat idea. Use cookie cutters to design pumpkins. Something I may think would be good for younger kings.

BigPapa

That sounds like a great time. We carved pumpkins this past weekend too and it was a lot of fun. Then we dried the seeds out to eat. It is a family tradition that I have participated in since I was very young.

CHenne

Well this weekend we tossed all those pumpkins! It was time - they were getting rotten/moldy. My kids wanted to get the Christmas lights out right after we ditched the pumpkins! I said no way! We are waiting until Thanksgiving.