Chicken wings

Michael

We're going to my sister's for dinner tonight. She's fixing her famous crab soup. For the people who don't like seafood, she's fixing chicken wings. One sister fixes vinegar-based wings. The other fixes a sugary sauce. Which do you prefer? I'm diabetic, so I avoid the sugar, although those sticky things are good.

polamalu43

I prefer wing sauce - to me that means hot or medium. There are times when I will order sweet and saucy or ranch but most times I order them medium. Crab soup sounds delicious!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I love hot, although some of the other flavors on wings are not bad. Someone had naked (skinless) wings in a dry Cajun style rub that was really good. I just cannot remember where.

BigPapa

We have been having chicken wings a lot lately. I prefer the sweeter ones but my wife likes the hot buffalo style wings. We like to go to Buffalo Wild Wings because then we can both get what we like.

Timothy

I prefer the hot wing sauce that my wife makes, which is made using a vinegar-based hot sauce and tub margarine. She also adds some spices in with it, then we grill the wings over medium high heat until the skin crisps.

Endalia

Recipe please!!!:D Seriously, we make wings a lot but we use a Chinese sauce used for General Tso's Chicken. I love it and the kids do to. My wife likes the Buffalo wing type sauce.

Michael

These all sound so good. It's no wonder some of these wing places do so well. I could eat chicken three or four days a week and not get tired of it. It's a good thing, too, since it's better for you than red meat.