Chiropractic treatment?

Ifamily

My father in law just got chiropractic treatment and it seemed to work well for him. He said that the treatment didn't hurt at all. I wonder if I would try it myself though.

Sinbian

My friend went to a chiropractic and he help him but boy he was in a lot of pain during the treatment. I suppose not always has to be this way.

polamalu43

I have never been and don't plan on it. I hear that once you go you almost always have to keep going back. I don't want to do that. My dad goes and has for about 10 years. He said he is in a lot of pain when he is there and usually for a day after. He feels great after.

Miller

My sister had problems with her back, and her doctors could give her no relief. She finally went to a chiropractor, and whatever he did has helped her tremendously. Unfortunately, her insurance does not cover this, so she can only go once in a long while.

Regis

I have always heard that once you start you can't go. I don't know if it's the way they move things around but it's not something you can do just once.

HappyDad

The right chiropractor can do wonders for you. I've been seeing mine off and on for the past 10+ years. My chiropractor also does deep tissue massage, something that others don't include in their practice.

Timothy

A friend of my wife's was involved in a pretty serious car accident that left her with back injuries and she said the only relief she got was from several visits to a chiropractor. If I had back pain, I'd definitely consider seeing one, because I think a good chiropractor can really help.

Jatelo2

Can you propose a Chiropractic treatment for one with body pain as a result of his nature of work? I do a lot of typing and for that matter most my arms are kinda painful. Do I qualify for the services of a Chiropractor?

Kyp

I have been to the chiropractor more times than I can even count. It really does work, and make you feel better. Unfortunately, I have not been to a chiropractor in over a year. Ours got very sick and ended up dying. :(

Don

My wife went to one after she hurt her back at work several years ago. She thought it really helped, but the workers comp would only pay for so many sessions, so she had to stop going.