Chores that you do at home.

William

What chores do you do at home? Are you embarrassed to do them or are you proud that you are doing them?

I sometimes wash the dishes and do the laundry, but that is when my wife is sick.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I try to help clean to only get yelled at. I will help with laundry. But most of my chores are outside the house. Mowing the lawn, weeding, the small veggie garden, and those sort of things.

DaddyBob

It is given since I love gardening that I take care of the outside of the house. The kids help out with kitchen chores though. I cook when my wife cannot. (More like I heat up what she cooked ha ha ha)

Kevin

I cook at least 1 meal everyday, do most of the laundry (except for my wife's things..apparently I don't do it to her liking) and the car maintenance. I don't think I've ever dusted in my life!

Glenn

I take care of everything outside and whatever she asks me to do inside. Mostly the stuff I do inside is vacuuming, steam cleaning, mopping - all the stuff she hates to do, lol. And no, I'm not embarrassed. I know some guys who do absolutely nothing to help their wives and those are the guys who should be ashamed of themselves.

BigJohn

I pretty much stay outside and my wife takes care of the inside and that works well. I never seem to do the inside chores up to her specifications.:rolleyes:

JDdad

We live in a condo so their is not any outdoor work I could do. I help with laundry and vacuuming and do the dishes, since the wife cooks every meal for our house. She mentioned long ago that she appreciates the help so will not criticize me for doing it "wrong" aka her way!