Christmas lights

Don

Do you usually drive around to see the different Christmas lights? There are a couple of houses in our area that are suppose to really be something to see.

Salazar

I'd be into doing that, but I haven't seen too many houses near us that have lights up. Lots of people have a Santa or a manger scene in their yards or red ribbons on mailboxes, but not lights.

Victor

I really enjoy driving around to see the lights. We've moved since last year so I'm not entirely sure where to go. I'll have to ask the neighbors.

Timothy

We haven't done that in a long time. I hate to sound tight, but gas just costs too much for us to do that anymore. No one in our neighborhood really decorates the outside of their house, so for us to see anything nice, we'd have to drive too far away.

Michael

We love seeing the Christmas lights and even drive 75 miles to see one of our favorite places. A few houses have spectacular displays, and we make a point to see them whenever we can.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I take the kids around. My son is just starting to enjoy them, although a bit young still. My daughter is a good age for enjoying them.

polamalu43

Every year we make a thermos of cocoa and head out to look at lights. We have been doing this since the kids were small. They enjoy it and so do we.

Andersson

I think we might head out this year, we just found out the newest grandchild is ready to take the trip so we are all going to pack into the van. If the park is open like it was last year we can stop by to play and check out their light show too.

Endalia

We have a town near us which has a spectacular light show every year. They change some every year so it's a different show. Then they have a "Santa Village" at the end of the light show. It is really a great show and I try my best to take the family every year.

Don

We went out last night and saw a few. One of the houses actually lets you get out of your car and walk around their yard. My son was just fascinated with all the different scenes they had.