College

Mel

Are you a college graduate? If so, do you feel it was worth the effort? If not, do you wish you were? If you could go back to school, what would you study?

Victor

I am a college graduate and am glad of it, but it's true that my degree didn't do a whole lot for me. I think I should have picked a more practical major.

Mel

I'm a college grad. I studied business because I thought it was very practical and would serve me well. I ended up hating it and I wish I had studied art instead.

Michael

No, I didn't go to college. I don't know if I'd make any more money in my field if I had a college degree. Maybe I would have other options. I think I do okay, though. I hated school.

Timothy

I'm not a college graduate. I dropped out of high school and didn't return for my GED until just a couple of years ago. I could make more money if I had a degree, but I always hated school. College isn't right for everyone, and it definitely wasn't right for me.

BigPapa

I am a college graduate and all it really got me was a big huge debt. With more jobs being technology based I don't think colleges are keeping up in their curriculum. I don't use my degree (in legal assisting) per se, but the information I learned is helpful in my day to day business practices.

Andersson

I am not but there are many days I wish I were. I have just had the chance to celebrate a friend of mine who received their Masters and I know it was a long journey, many struggles and sacrifices were made in order to get it.

Salazar

I'm not a college graduate. I am doing very well for myself now, but it was a long road and a lot of hard work to get where I am today. Sometimes I wonder if I would have "arrived" a little sooner if I had gone to college.