Coloring

Victor

Do you sit down and color with your kids? Do you like it? I don't always actually color myself, but many times when I do, I find it oddly relaxing.

Salazar

I draw a lot with my three year old. My wife has zero artistic ability, so she has put me in charge of teaching our daughter how to draw. So far, though, we're pretty much just making squiggly lines.

Bearsfan

When my girls were younger they used to ask me to color with them, but they've grown out of that. My son is more into playing with his trains and Legos than coloring.

John

My daughter is pretty artistic. She makes me sit down and color with her. She'll draw the outside picture and make me color the inside. We have this game we play to see who can use the most unusual combinations of colors.

polamalu43

Coloring is very relaxing. I wish my kids still colored! I used to love to sit with them and color a page. I didn't even mind when they colored the same page as me.

On The Mark

When my daughter was younger, yes, we used to color together a lot. When it was just her coloring she tried harder to do a good job, but when I colored with her it was all about the fun.

Andersson

I did years ago, now I do it with the grand-babies and it is still just as fun. We are planning a visit to see them this coming weekend and if the weather is good we can have the huge egg hunt that everyone loves (even the adults).