Cookie Pie

Andersson

We ordered from Papa John's the other night since the kids were in town and we ordered one of those cookie pies. I have to say it is much better than I expected and I think I have found a new treat. Who does not love a giant cookie? :D

Timeless

I've never tried Papa John's giant cookie. My wife and daughter make giant chocolate chip cookies in pie plates. I call them cookie pies and sometimes our daughter will put frosting and candies on top. Way too much sugar but really good.

CHenne

What exactly is it? Is it just a giant cookie? My wife makes those too. Last weekend she made one and then topped it with two layers. First layer was a cream cheese mixture and the second was chocolate pudding.

olderthandirt

We don't have a Papa John's near us, which is too bad since I've heard good things about their pizza. We occasionally make a cookie pizza at home. We start with a sugar cookie base, then top with drizzled chocolate, caramel and assorted candies.

Christian

We have a Papa John's nearby, but I did not know that they had anything like this on their menu. We only order it when we can get half price pizza, but next time I will have to check it out.