Diabetes

Michael

I do have sugar diabetes and it's post-holiday time. I ate too much of everyone's good cooking. I've got to get it under control again. My sugar is way too high. Does anyone else have to deal with this?

TJoel

I don't have diabetes but I really need to keep my sugar intake under control. I have a sweet tooth, and having a wife who can cook the most delicious carrot cake in the world doesn't help at all!

Sam

I think there are more people around who need to be concerned about sugar intake than who probably realize it. I include myself in this category.

LeonR

Diabetes runs on both sides of our family. I don't have it, but as I get older, it's probably a real possibility. We try to keep our diets healthy, but it's difficult when we have to eat out so much. I also eat a lot of sweets.

Kost

Most of the people I know who are in the same boat as you tend to skip out on a good bit of the goodies for the holidays. Have you spoke with your doctor at all about this?

BoyOBoy

I've got diabetes, too. I have lost a lot of weight lately by cutting down on portion sizes. That's doing the trick for me. I'm also trying to cut out sweets, potatoes and flour. I think it's the white diet. Don't eat anything white. It's helping.