Do you have a gym membership?

pokerdad

After the new year I started watching my diet and have lost a little weight. My wife is encouraging me to join a gym and start exercising more regularly. Do you have a gym membership? How long have you been a member? How often do you use it? Do you think it's worth the money?

Aiden

I used to have a gym membership and it would have been worth it if I actually went. Sadly, I only went a few times every couple months so I just didn't see the point in it. If I could find someone to go with me on a consistent basis, then I would absolutely love to join back up again.

Jerry F

I would never go. I have too much going on at home. I do a few things around the house that would constitute gym like activity. But to actually pay to go somewhere and make me work like my wife already does-I don't need.

Shadow

Yes, as a matter of fact I do and I work out regularly. This is the habit originating from my high school days and I'm so thankful that I have it.

Adam

I don't have a gym membership, but my wife does! She hasn't been using it lately since she is pregnant, but she hopes to start up again after she gives birth. I would love to join a gym, I just haven't yet.

greatdad

I used to have a gym membership, but I don't any more. I didn't use it enough to justify having it. so I bought a couple of pieces of equipment and do my exercising at home.

BensDad

All the distractions at home is the reason why I got a gym membership. We have a treadmill at home and I use that in the morning before everyone wakes up. But, a few days a week, I also stop at the gym after work. It helps relieve some stress before I get home.

Mel

I have had them off and on. I have finally decided that commitment is main ingredient when it comes to diet and exercise, so I decided to save my money and make sure I do what I need to do at home.

chelly

I did years ago and also had a free one with an apartment I rented back in the day. Now I exercise at home only since its easier to work around my insane work schedule. I have lost 5lbs in the past month. :)

Millman

We have a couple of good pieces of equipment in the house, one of which is treadmill that I use on a regular basis. I can get a gym memebership at a discount through work if i decide to go that route. The idea of getting out of the house for a few hours a week sounds like a good idea.