Doing Good at The Moment?

TwinPeaks

Is there anyone out there who's not tightening his belt this year? I think I can feel another economy downturn knocking on our doors. Don't you agree?

Tobsey

I can't say that I make tons of money but we're doing OK. I think you can never have enough money for what you want but sometimes you have to be realistic and accept the normal limitations.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I would not put is in the not great category, but we are not in the great category either. Some tightening is planned for next year. Some of it is trying to save extra to build up our savings and to get future work done here.

Howard

I am optimistic about the economy. Had the payroll tax reduction bill not passed in the
Congress, and had our taxes gone up, we would feel the pinch. I hope they can get the reduction passed beyond two months when they get back from the holidays.

Bonzay

Well, nor here nor there. I would definitely love to save more money than I am able to know but all in all, it's OK for us. We don't have a reason to be depressed.

Keepworking

What I can say is that we have been trying to be as frugal as we can, but our financial situation demands us to tighten our belt more. We are almost breathless but we are doing OK here.