Donald Trump for president?

Salazar

I know he's toyed with the idea in the past, but it seems like this time he's actually going to throw his name in the mix. I'm not sure he has what it takes to go all the way, but if he did, would you vote for him?

stayathomepaul

No, I would not vote for him. I still do not believe that he is even going to do it. Either way, I think he needs to stick to being filthy rich and a TV star and stay out of politics.

Jdrake

I might vote for him. Honestly, it would be something totally different and new. I'd like to see him run the country the way he runs his business and his show. Maybe we would have a better economy.

Rip_VanWinkle

By the interviews I have seen of him talking about it, I think he really is going to run. I wouldn't vote for him because I am just not a republican. However, I do think he has some good ideas to get us out of the whole we seem to be rapidly sinking.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully he will stir some things up. I've been disappointed for a while with our choices.

Daddy_Dearest

I would be worried about having him as a president. I would wonder if he is thinking more about making money for himself than what is best for the country.

Rey1970

I would definitely vote for him. It seems that everything he touches turns to gold and right now the country needs a touch of gold or at least green.

Zebeddee

He's not of my political persuasion but I could see him getting things done! The biggest problem I have with it is the potential for conflicts of interest.