Economy wedding ideas

Ifamily

My cousin is getting married next year, but I (think I) know that he is not making so much money from his job. Any frugal wedding ideas you can suggest?

Bonzay

Don't buy ridiculously expensive wedding dress. To me it is almost insane to spend amount of money on a wedding dress that is almost enough to cover the entire wedding costs.

Greendad

I think so. It doesn't make sense to spend a great deal of money on a dress you will only wear once. And, it's not a bad idea to have friends and family make your food and cake for you.

TJoel

Don't think that you have to invite the entire universe to your wedding party. Just invite family and close friends, and tell the others after the party, just for their information.

Sinbian

Sometimes it's not easy for a woman to give up on her dream dress just because of finance problems. Since most people here are guys and I agree with them, I know that women think differently.

Mohidad

Choosing the best day of your wedding can save you a lot of money. Try to avoid Saturday. Most weddings take place on this day, and it automatically raises the cost of
anything you need to rent and anyone you need to hire.

Ifamily

Sometimes it's not easy for a woman to give up on her dream dress just because of finance problems. Since most people here are guys and I agree with them, I know that women think differently.
Good point. We men could agree with that because we are not those who would wear the dress. I would love to hear what moms say about this.