exercise overrun by gobble gobble?

chelly

I ended up still getting up this morning to work out and I was amazed I made it. The start was very slow but when I looked at the numbers towards the end I was just about on track with any other non-holiday week stuffed to the max of turkey days. I have been tired all day though, I guess I could have pushed it a bit. :)

Kenneth

You should've just gone to Walmart for Black Friday. You would've had all the exercise you could handle if you made it a goal to be the first one in. Very dangerous and risky though in that herd of animals. :p The holiday's are a time for eating and relaxing. Make a New Year's resolution to exercise and wait until then to utilize the plan.

Mel

It's hard for me to be motivated to work out at this time of year too. Good on you for doing it. You put me to shame.

Dad Brad

I managed somehow not to overeat over the Christmas holidays. I watched people around me who pigged out on cheeses, desserts, sides and couldn't even enjoy the main course because they were so stuffed. We had about four different dinners to attend over two days, so I took it easy.

Last edited:

bighelp

My problem is the mashed potatoes, our family has this recipe that is "to die for". I felt stuffed after I ate but I still went back for seconds even at 1/2 a kids portion I figure I got some extra weight this month. I am just putting on my winter coat, right?