Extra Money

On The Mark

What do you other single dads out there do to pick up extra money? I keep hearing about a lot of online opportunities which sound good from a scheduling perspective, but I don't know how legitimate some of those places are. Anyone try online work? If so, has it worked out for you?

olderthandirt

I have some websites where I do some affiliate marketing. That's just selling other people's products. I added various product ads to blogs that I was already writing as they're my hobbies. I make a few hundred a month this way and it's not really like work, since I was writing the blogs anyway.

Timothy

I have yet to find a way to make extra money. I work a 9-5 job with no overtime opportunities, so no extra money coming from that route. I've thought about taking a second job from time to time, but I know my wife would go nuts if she had to deal with our son from sun up to sun down everyday without a break or an adult to talk to!

Sinbian

Affiliate marketing is the answer here. The only thing you have to do here is write content and publish on your blogs/sites. It doesn't get easier than that but it does require some waiting before the money comes pouring in.