Fall TV has started!

BigPapa

Fall TV has started this week and I couldn't be happier. Their will finally be something on when the wife and I get to settle in for the evening. My favorite new show has got to be Revolution, but that is probably because the creator Eric Kripke also created my other favorite show Supernatural. What is your favorite show on right now?

Bearsfan

I caught the premiere of Revolution but don't know if I'm going to keep up with it. Right now, I'm happy to see the comedies I like are back. I really like Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, Two Broke Girls and Mike and Molly.

polamalu43

I missed Revolution so I hope they air reruns. Right now I am happy watching Law and Order - SVU and CSI. They are 2 of my favorite shows. I also love The Voice.

FrankSinatra

I can't wait for American Horror Story...it is such an amazing show and this season takes place in an asylum so it will be super creepy and suspenseful!

CHenne

I've been watching a lot of the same shows listed here. I did watch Revolution and I have loved it so far. Person of Interest is probably my favorite one on right now. I was so glad that John saved "the friend with glasses" last night.

Victor

I'm happy to see a new season of Survivor as well as The Big Bang Theory and NCIS. My wife is sad because Project Runway is winding down.

Don

Fall TV has started this week and I couldn't be happier. Their will finally be something on when the wife and I get to settle in for the evening. My favorite new show has got to be Revolution, but that is probably because the creator Eric Kripke also created my other favorite show Supernatural. What is your favorite show on right now?
Revolution is pretty good. Since my wife has control of the remote on Thursdays (I know more about Grey's Anatomy than I want to), I also have started watching Elementary, which so far is okay.

Andersson

Revolution is one of those new shows that you are hooked on the first show in. We have it set to record so we do not miss one episode, so far the cast is great. The little girl has some spunk to her too!