Family Easter plans

polamalu43

What do you do on Easter? Do you celebrate with your family? How about your extended family? We always get together with my folks and my siblings on Easter. In the morning we take the kids to an Easter egg hunt.

Andersson

We will have a small get together with family and let the kids all run around for an egg hunt. Otherwise we tend to stay pretty simple, no one is overly religious but I remember growing up and being at church every Easter. So does my wife, she always tells us how she hated to dress up for church, now it still takes her an hour to get ready to go anywhere. :D

John

We generally have church on Sunday followed by a meal at the houses of a family member. This year we are changing it up a bit with steaks on the grill tonight at our house. I'm fixing steaks and the fixings for about 15 people. Come on over! Medium or rare?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I spent some of the morning with the wife and kids, the rest of the morning trying to do some yard work and then the afternoon with the in-laws and the evening doing some work.