Father apologizes for rage on bus

Jarred

The Florida dad who went into a rage on a public school bus earlier this month apologized for his behavior. The fit took place because his daughter, who has cerebral palsy, was being bullied on the bus.

I understand why he apologized - fighting bad behavior with bad behavior is not the answer. But I honestly don't blame the guy for losing his temper. Bullying is bad enough, but bullying a little girl with such an awful handicap is even worse.

benben

I do not blame him either. I am finding that most states have a problem with their school busing system. Many schools are trying to address bullying yet no one is doing anything about it on the buses.

sid

I easily could have been that guy. Bullying is one of the things I want to save my kids from. It's why my wife and I have decided on homeschooling our kids.

Andrew

Honestly in what world do we live in, would you apologize for breaking a burglars jaw while he was trying to rob you? I'm a calm man, but I would have reacted the same if not worse and would have not even given it second thought.