Favorite Fall foods

Bear

Fall will be here before you know it with the cooler weather that comes with it. What are some of your favorite Fall foods? I love making chili's and stews in the crockpot because they are delicious with cornbread and they make the house smell great! Come on Fall!

FrankSinatra

I love tailgate food and the best part is that it can be different wherever you go. I know we have the normal burgers and stuff but living in the South we love ourselves some roasted pork.

polamalu43

Chili! Nothing beats a chili dog and a big bowl of chili with sour cream and cheese. We actually had this last week (temps were dropping). I also love lasagna!

Foster

I have to say I don't really do seasonal foods. However there is nothing like a hot beef stew when you've been out in the cold, served with either a giant yorkshire pudding or crusty bread.

chea

Pumpkin Pie. Right after Halloween we always make some. It's definitely my favorite food around the fall.

Bear

Since I have been in culinary school we have been making a lot of homemade soups, stews, and chowders. These are really going to come in handy when it starts getting cooler, and you can make a meal out of next to nothing for very little cost.

youngone

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the chill in the air and I love the seasonal food too. I eat lots of squash at this time of year. I like to roast squash with sage, dry chilli and cinnamon. I also like eating soups and stews during the colder months.