Fight over stupidity

crowl

We have different feelings on using over the counter medicine. I prefer home remedies or a doctor if absolutely necessary, the wife loves them. I really put no faith it them and now we are fighting. What a great way to start the early weekend that we both have.

Jack

Both home remedies and over the counter medicines likely have pros and cons. I think it probably depends on the ailment. I know chicken soup works wonders when I have a cold.

Regis

I think over the counter drugs were invented for a reason and they tend to keep up with what's out there better than home remedies. But that's just me--sorry.

RubberSoul

That's a tough one. I believe that the body can heal itself of most common ailments. I do take Tylenol, for example, to relieve certain symptoms if they are getting in the way of doing my daily routine otherwise I let my body take care of itself. I think this has helped me to become less prone to getting common colds and the flu.

john1007

It's irritating that we always fight over stupid stuff. Many of us on this board are probably better off than most people in the world so we should appreciate that fact and not get caught up in petty arguments. It's just simply a lack of gratitude.

chelly

Fights happen every now and then, its just a part of married life. I can not even remember how many moments we have had like this, it happens. Just remember to not go to bed upset, it makes for an unpleasant nights sleep.