First day of Fall

Don

I realized this morning that tomorrow is the first day of Fall. Doesn't it seem like summer went by fast this year? It will be Thanksgiving before you know it!

stephen

I can't believe the number of pumpkins that are on sale already. Buying and carving them now will have them rotted by Halloween but try explaining that to kids!

R. Paradon

As I live in a tropical country there is no fall but yes, it seems as if the time is really flying bye this year. I miss carving pumpkins but the ones we have are not the carving type...delicious to eat but not to carve. And here we do not celebrate Halloween...(well, some of us do ;) )

FrankSinatra

I used to love the fall but I live in the South so now fall is just the time frame between rain and extreme heat. There are no leaves to rake but the sun is blistering hot all the time and you can't go outside, lol.

Bearsfan

We were hit with a cool front, so it definately feels like Fall with the temperature in the 50's and 60's. But, someone at my work brought up Christmas the other day and I almost choked.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
If you believe the car's temperature reading it was 72 this morning. Oh how so nice. Might be time to open the windows soon.

polamalu43

It will be Thanksgiving soon and then Christmas. Time goes so darn fast as we get older. It sure was a beautiful first day of fall. Temps today were mid 70s.

BigPapa

Actually, I don't think it was summer that went by quickly, but the entire year. It seems like it was just Christmas and we are only 3 months away from it coming again. I think every year time just goes faster and faster.

CHenne

Christmas will be here before we know it. Summer went fast! I love summertime! No fighting with the kids to get up, go to bed or do their homework. I hope we don't get snow until December.

Victor

Actually, I don't think it was summer that went by quickly, but the entire year. It seems like it was just Christmas and we are only 3 months away from it coming again. I think every year time just goes faster and faster.
I couldn't agree more, and it’s only gotten faster since having kids. It gets downright scary sometimes, like my life will just pass before I know it.